Be Distinct, or Go Extinct
Gigantic dinosaurs and larger-than-life insects are taking over the Zoo! Tickets are now on sale for Staying Power: Be Distinct, or Go Extinct! Walk amongst life-sized animatronic dinosaurs and super-sized animatronic insects in this brand-new immersive experience.
Walk amongst creatures from 100 million years ago to today, including:
Walk amongst creatures from 100 million years ago to today, including:Reserve Tickets
- A 60-foot-long roaring and moving Giganotosaurus, a carnivore believed to be even larger than the famous T-rex
- A group of Velociraptors—6-foot-long, highly intelligent hunters with giant claws
- An aquatic dinosaur, Spinosaurus, that was amazingly buoyant for weighing 13-22 tons (more than two to three male African elephants!)
- A 15-foot-tall, larger-than-life peacock jumping spider that demonstrates its remarkable mating dance
- A super-sized lady bug demonstrating its amazing super power—eating pests
- A 10-foot-tall stink bug that does what it does best—stink!
Dine with the Dinos
Grab some grub at the new and improved Watering Hole eatery, located just outside of Staying Power. Serving up dino-themed dishes, snacks, and desserts, we've got something for herbivores and carnivores alike!
Zoo Keys Are Back!
Purchase a limited edition dino key at any retail location and unlock the story boxes located in Staying Power and around the Zoo! Learn about our animals directly from the zoo keepers who care for them each and every day.